Monday, October 26, 2009

Friend or Acquaintance

I'm not sure that many people are reading this blog yet, however, for those that do, I would like you to comment on the following question.

What actions or characteristics accompany a close friendship as opposed to a mere acquaintance? This is not a trick question. I would like to build on it further once I have some responses.

At this point I am trying to provoke myself to thought on the subject.

Thanks in Advance
Mike

NOTE: If you don't wish to publish on the blog, please send an email to itsinthekingjames@gmail.com

Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe that a close friend is someone that you can share your heart with and you care what they think. An aquaintance is someone that you know casually, talk small talk to and you really don't care what they think about certain things. An aquaintance would be a shallow relationship.